WHY CHOOSE VALDES INVESTIGATION GROUP?
We FOCUS in assisting our clients in achieving their goals. Our GOAL is to provide quality workmanship with results that are low in expenditure, time and costs. Our EXPERIENCE covers more than 40 years of investigations.
HOW TO HIRE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR?
Today’s businessmen and women are learning to protect their assets and business reputations by seeking critical background information on potential employees, clients, business partners, borrowers and have significantly reduced their risks by retaining VIG prior to making business decisions, loans, or other business commitments. Contact us today at 786.717.7412 and we’ll get started on your case.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PRIVATE DETECTIVE?
Confidentiality. Timely. Completeness. Here at Valdes Investigation Group has the diversity of services to meet the many needs of our client base. We know the market better than anyone else, as a network of dedicated professionals VIG is an investigative agency whose mission is to detect, uncover, and control FRAUD. With communication and technology as the essence of our business, our hard work, and sound market knowledge, we intend to deliver everything we promise.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR OR DETECTIVE?
- People often ask private investigators to discover whether their spouses are cheating on them. Clever private investigators accumulate proof by taking pictures and analyzing video surveillance footage.
- Submitting compelling, admissible facts to the court is crucial in child custody cases. Private investigators can sometimes gather evidence a parent would experience difficulties collecting on his or her own.
- Sadly, children sometimes run away from home. When this unfortunate event occurs, a private investigator can gather clues that may help recover the missing kid. Private eyes can also help adopted kids find their birth mothers.
- Employers can protect themselves by hiring private investigators to perform background checks on all potential employees. This important action can prevent companies from hiring people with criminal records or troubling behaviors.
- Every year, companies lose money due to employee fraud and embezzlement. In many cases, executives realize a crime has taken place at their companies. However, they may not know who committed it. They might also not understand how the crime took place. Private investigators can uncover fictitious assets, inappropriate payments, and other misrepresentations. By discovering a money trail, private detectives can also find the perpetrator.