“We cannot assure you results, but we can guarantee you effort”
Private Investigators and Detectives
BANKING INSTITUTIONS | INDIVIDUALS | INSURANCE | LAW FIRMS| GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
A corporate investigation is the thorough investigation of a corporation or business in order to uncover wrongdoing committed by management, employees, or third parties. There are many aspects of corporate investigations and they can vary significantly based on your needs. For example, corporate investigations can uncover if a business partner is legitimate, whether an employee is stealing from the company, or reveal fraud and embezzlement, just to name a few. A corporate investigator’s main job, though, is ensuring a company is running smoothly and within the law.
Why type of Corporate Investigation do I need?
- Undercover Investigation: By blending in with the company, an investigator can look into employee misconduct like theft, substance abuse, or harassment. Investigators will often use covert surveillance as a part of their inspection.
- Research Investigation: Investigators can conduct research in order to find information about companies that you do business with for acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, venture capital, private equity, and investments. They can also perform in-depth employee background checks.
- Financial Investigation: An investigator conducting a financial investigation can discover embezzlement, money laundering, fraud, and other white-collar crime.
- E-Discovery / Electronic Investigation: With e-discovery, investigators can gather electronically stored information in order to collect necessary evidence. They can also potentially restore lost data.
- Corruption Investigation: An investigator looking for corruption can uncover bribery, illegal foreign exchange, corporate fraud, and industrial espionage.
Cell Phones Forensics Recovery
Civil Litigation Support
Computer Forensics Recovery
Criminal Activities Investigations
Disloyal Employees Investigations
Employees Background Check
Executive Background Investigations
Intellectual Property Investigations
Internal Affairs Investigations
Sexual Harassment Investigations
Vendor Vetting Investigations
Workers Compensation Claims Investigations
Workplace Undercover Investigations
Although business background investigations are similar to due diligence investigations, prospective client investigations and desktop investigations each can be different depending on the client’s definition, needs, as well as the nature, depth and scope of each assignment. In today’s society, more than ever, businesses need “accurate reliable information” which in turn rewards them with that elusive “peace of mind”. This is what we do, contact us today so we may assist you.