Cellphone forensics extractions typically come in a few different types of extraction methods. Please contact one of our reps to discuss exactly what you are looking to accomplish with a forensic extraction of any phone, computer, server, drone, sim card, or device.
- Logical extractions. A logical extraction is the extraction of all information found on the operating system.
- Physical extractions. Physical extraction is all the data found on the operating system for any given device as well as the unallocated space. Unallocated space is simply defined as the area or space on the hard drive of the computer that is available to write data to. The unallocated space is not viewable to the typical computer user and requires specialized computer forensic software/hardware to view and analyze.
When a cellphone allows for full physical extraction, this opens the doors to deleted photos, videos, text messages, and more. We are specializing in the following computer and cell phone forensics services:
- Cell Phone & Computer Forensics.
- Deleted Data Recovery
- Computer forensics examination
- Analyzing recovered data
- Documenting forensics reports
- Database forensics
- On-Site Acquisition
- Expert consulting
- Expert Witness Testimony